Podcast Soundboard for MacOS
The ultimate podcasting companion
From interstitial music to rimshots, every podcast needs audio clips to sound professional and engage an audience.
Podcast Soundboard is the best soundboard application for MacOS, with a beautiful responsive design.
The easiest way to get started is to drag and drop a file onto the soundboard and start smacking your keyboard.
Supports any audio file format that can be played in Google Chrome (MP3, WAV, M4A, WEBM, OGG, FLAC).
Using Podcast Soundboard in real life? Tell me about it through the contact form and I'll shout you out on the Facebook page.
- Import/export soundboard configuration in JSON format
- Configurable duck button
- Use multiple soundboards at once
- Trigger sounds by keyboard or mouse
- Flexible, responsive user interface
- Volume controls at global, soundboard, and individual sound level
- Loop and multi-fire functionality
- Color-code tracks
- Select output device
To integrate this app into your existing recording workflow, I recommend any one of the following MacOS audio-routing applications:
- Soundflower (free, open source)
- Loopback Audio (by Rogue Amoeba)
- Audio Hijack (by Rogue Amoeba)
- Sound files are copied into the Soundboard application; you can delete the original files after importing them.